Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 4: Drink, Drank, Drunk

So despite how shitty the morning run went, the evening run wasn't too rough. I did a 6 miler up on the course with some fast sections. I had the urge to pop some quick miles so I let myself run it out. All in all today was a pretty easy, but mundane day of running and life in general. I really didn't want to go to work and as soon as I got there I was in a pretty bad mood. I was bored as I always am, my supervisor's christian Gospel music was exceptionally loud, and as a result of said christian music being loud I had "Go tell it on the mountain" stuck in my head for the whole 4 hour shift. In total I got out of my chair maybe twice today and spent a majority of my time on letsrun.

Being disappointed with my drinking performance last night, I am on a mission to have a solid night of guzzling beers tonight. I've got my cowboy hat on and I'm ready to let it rip. Jersey Shore is on tonight and of course I'm going to be drunk as hell for that. It's been pretty rough and daunting to wake up and know that I have to drink 15 beers EVERY day though. I think my body is finally responding to what I'm putting it through as noticed this morning when my eyeball(brower?) felt like it was going to just fall right out of my fucking head. The first 3 days my body was probably thinking something along the lines of "ha alright buddy a little 3 day binder, nothing unusual. What is it fall break already?" but now at day 4 it's probably more like "Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" It is because of this that I've made an attempt to eat healthy for this week. Little known fact about myself, I have Acid Reflux Disease so it's pretty important for me in doing this that I keep the diet in check so I don't fuck up my esophagus.

EATIN HEALTHY YA YA YA!!!

Most days I've had a lunch consisting of a turkey, cucumber, lettuce, and onion sandwich on wheat bread and for dinner I've had various pasta dishes with a salad on the side. I think this has helped a lot and is the closest thing I can do to balance the ridiculous amount of drinking. Although I did have a bump and run from rogan's for lunch today, but come onnnnn. I need some protein. Tonight's dinner is none other than angle hair pasta.......I'M EATING IT AREN'T I?!!!!!!

Today's totals and songs of choice:
5 AM and 6 PM for 11 miles total
2 AM and 3 so far for 5 beers
ABC by the Jackson 5 and Jack and Diane by John Mellencamp

Week totals:
71 miles and 51 beers total through 4 days

2 comments:

  1. im throwing back a shot of crown royal right now in your honor.-birdman

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless ya man. Have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete