Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Let them eat cake!

So I'm at work, bored already because like I said in the last post, I've done everything they've asked me to do in the first hour of work. This morning I woke up at 10 like I plan to do everyday and surprisingly felt not to shabby. The crew came up big yesterday in assisting me on this quest as sarah, palma, and veroline were all down to drink with me. Props to them for helpin' me out. I'm realizing that having people around me and encouraging me makes this a whole lot easier.

Last night I started hot with the drinking and seemed to be on a shaky path to a sure fire hangover. Thankfully some friends of mine requested the services of myself and Veroline to help them move at 9PM so that gave me a much needed hour and a half of recovery. After helping them move it was back to the grind and set out to finish the 30 of hell fire that is Milwaukee Best Ice. 12AM and things start to fade.

Flash forward now to 6AM. I'm up, I'm still pretty drunk, and I have to pee badly. This is something that I'm finding happens every morning. I wake up at an ungodly hour because my body can't take it anymore and this is its attempt to wake me up so I don't piss the bed. The length of time I piss in the mornings is simply ridiculous. The past two mornings I've felt like I've peed for upwards of 4 minutes.

But anyways, I'm at work, I'm bored, but I'm eating cake. Someone from the president's office which is down the hall just came up to me and gave me cake. I'm not sure why, or what the occasion is because they didn't say anything aside from "Here ya go." Sometimes weird stuff like that just happens here like the time they gave me a pizza as I was leaving work.

The numbers so far today:
9 miles in the AM to get 50 total with a planned 10 in the evening.

I plan on 10, but today is the first day I'm feeling the mileage. I'm pretty sore in my left hip and my hamstrings are feeling not sore, but just odd. Any mileage I do after work I'll be happy with. At the minimum I'd like to get 6 so that I have 44 miles remaining and 4 days to do it thus allowing 11 miles a day for the remainder of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment