Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good Morning, Good Morning, It's fun to stay up late

It's 10 AM. My toe is a little painful from smashing it on that root yesterday, but I feel only a little bit hungover which is why I've got gatorade in hand as I prepare for my morning run. I am realizing just how strong the beast ice is as I don't seem to remember too much from the end of the night. All in all i finished the night with 9 beers which I'm pleased with. I seem to recall ranting to Palma and Anthony about shark week and saying something along the lines of "Fuck shark week, where the hell is bear week. Show me a shark and I'll beat its ass." I honestly would really want bear week to exist though. Bears are fucking awesome. Music has played a pretty big part of this. It's getting me out the door. The music of yesterday was mostly Testify by Rage Against the Machine. This morning however has been an AC/DC type of day. Before most morning runs I do I normally listen to Rock and Roll ain't Noise Pollution, but additionally I've listened to Hells Bells and Thunderstruck.

Anyways these are the totals from yesterday:
Running: 11 in the AM and 10 in the PM for a total of 21
Drinking: 2 in the super AM, 4 before work, 9 in the PM for a total of 15.

What about having a week dedicated to this though!!



[via FrigginRandom and theHighInfinite]

No comments:

Post a Comment